Welcome to In The Present Tense!------------------------------Celebrating 20 Years of Pearl Jam

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Philly I 2009!!

Well the 10C presale was a complete fiasco as usual but probably more so since the Philly shows are the only ones on the East coast this year. I was able to secure a pair for night one but got shut out for night two. Hopefully will be able to grab a pair through the public sale tomorrow morning but who knows how that will go. These final shows at the Spectrum are bound to be legendary! Let me know how you made out yesterday if you tried getting tickets through 10C. I know there are plenty of pissed off folks over at the message pit and I completely understand. The volume is just too great when a band of this caliber is only playing a few shows in an area loaded with 10C members. Until the next time...Be sound.

No comments: