Welcome to In The Present Tense!------------------------------Celebrating 20 Years of Pearl Jam

Monday, July 13, 2009

Cool Pic and A New Direction

Due to a number of reasons this site will soon be heading in a different direction. While bootleg updates will still be included they will not be happening that frequently. My apologies but I just don't have the time to compile the uploads like I did before. The good news is the archive will remain intact and I'll try to get any links updated that are no longer active. My premium account with Megupload was recently updated for another two years so the links, for the most part, should be good for at least that long.

So if you continue to check this place out you will be finding more of a personal blog. It will include things that are important to me in my life including family, friends, music, etc... I have two daughters now so I'll have many adventures with them that I will most certainly be posting about. It's basically going to be a dumping ground for the things I'm passionate about. Fortunately, one of those things is Pearl Jam and I don't plan on that changing any time soon. Hitting a couple shows in Philly this fall! So that's where I'm heading now. If you want to stick around that's cool, if not that's cool too. Most importantly I hope you've enjoyed the music.

No comments: