Welcome to In The Present Tense!------------------------------Celebrating 20 Years of Pearl Jam

Friday, April 11, 2008

Vedder Berkeley '08!!

The Vedder 2008 bootleg section has been created and updated with Ed's performance at Berkeley on 4/07/08!! I wish I could comment on the quality but I haven't even listen myself yet. Enjoy and get it fast because I'm not sure how long it will be around!

April 7, 2008 Zellerbach Theatre, Berkeley, California:
Set List (unconfirmed):
Walking The Cow, Around The Bend, I am Mine, Dead Man, I'm Open, Man of the Hour, Setting Forth, Guaranteed, No Ceiling, Far Behind, Rise, Millworker, Goodbye, Satellite, Drifting, You've Got to Hide Your Love Away, Here's to the State, Trouble, If You Want to Sing Out, Sing Out, Parting Ways, Forever Young, Porch
1st encore: Society, Growin' Up, Lukin, No More, Arc
2nd encore: Hard Sun

No comments: