Welcome to In The Present Tense!------------------------------Celebrating 20 Years of Pearl Jam

Thursday, January 10, 2008

4/3/1994

One the all time greatest shows ever recorded is now available here for your enjoyment! Atlanta, Fox Theater, 4/3/1994!! If you haven't heard, or for that matter heard of, this show... you need it in your collection. Incredible!!! is the only way to discribe it! I remember listening to this on the radio in my bedroom when it was broadcast! I probably still have the cassetttes I recorded it on somewhere. Go to the 1994 bootleg section to get it!

04/03/94 - Fox Theater: Atlanta, GA [150m]
attendance: 4,500 (Imagine being one of those lucky bastards)
support act: King's X
soundcheck: (partial list) Go, Better Man, WMA (X2), Manic Depression (Jeff & Stone w/ King's X singer and drummer)
set: Release, Rearviewmirror, Whipping, Even Flow, Dissident, Why Go, Deep, Jeremy, Glorified G, Daughter/(ABitW-II), Go, Animal, Garden, State of Love and Trust, Black, Alive, Blood/(Not for You), WMA, Better Man, Elderly Woman, Rats, Satan's Bed, Once, Sonic Reducer, Porch/(Androgynous Mind), Indifference

1 comment:

Wendler said...

All I have to say is I am "Already in Love" with this show. How great are the pink bootleg CD's I have. On a different note you need a beef! Friday between 9:30 and 10!
Call,email,or comment!
Larry