Welcome to In The Present Tense!------------------------------Celebrating 20 Years of Pearl Jam

Monday, June 25, 2007

The Gorge 05/06

The Gorge box set arrived in my mailbox on Friday afternoon just in time for a road trip to the Jersey shore! The first disc I popped in was the 2005 acoustic set opener and what I noticed was how incredible the sound is!! After having to listen to this show in MP3 format only and then having heard the CDs the difference is unbelievable!

Now as for my road trip. What is normally about a 2 hour drive for us turned in 4.5 hours due to traffic and accidents on the highways. So needless to say the Gorge box came in quite handy!! You may already have these shows in one of the various download formats but the sound on CD is significantly better! I recommend it for anyone who needs very good sound quality. Oh... and the packaging is sweet too!!

No comments: