Welcome to In The Present Tense!------------------------------Celebrating 20 Years of Pearl Jam

Friday, October 12, 2007

Working on a Few Things

More bootleg downloads are currently in the works. I was a bit tired of uploading all of those 2006 shows so I've taken a few days to do some downloading of my own. I have acquired a couple of very good Tool bootlegs that I will be sharing soon in the other bootlegs section. The sound quality is very, very good on both of those.

I've also grabbed a couple of Pearl Jam shows. One from 1996 in Toledo, Ohio that sounds great! A strong version of "In My Tree"! Also got the 2005 House of Blues show in Chicago that they did with Robert Plant to benefit Hurricane Katrina victims. Haven't had a chance to listen to that one yet but it looks pretty good.

You also may have noticed that I've added a tag-board on the right side of the page so you can let me know what you think of the site or make a request or bitch and moan if that's what you feel like doing. I look for to the feedback of some of my visitors. I'll also get back to uploading the 2006 tour soon so keep checking back for new downloads.

Peace

No comments: