Welcome to In The Present Tense!------------------------------Celebrating 20 Years of Pearl Jam

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Entire 2006 European Tour Now Available

With the latest updates to the 2006 bootleg section the entire European tour is now available for download. Shows added today include; Dublin, Reading, Bologna, Verona, Milan, Torino, Berlin, Vienna, and Athens!

There are some exceptional shows on this leg of the tour! Of course I encourage you to collect them all but I really enjoy Torino, which includes the entire "Pearl Jam" album played beginning to end straight through, and Dublin which includes one of my favorite "Lost Dogs", "Education"!!

So check out some of the these shows and let me know what you think. I'd like to post some visitor reviews of some of these for others to read. Send e-mail to inthepresenttense@comcast.net or leave a comment!! Thanks and enjoy the music!

No comments: