Welcome to In The Present Tense!------------------------------Celebrating 20 Years of Pearl Jam

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Back to Christmas

So I never got to finishing off my Christmas post but couldn't let any more time go by without mentioning what a great night Christmas night was. We went to my brother's place and he and his wife (Beck, Beck, Beck) made everyone a great meal! Most of the credit goes to Becky I'm sure :) Turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, etc,etc.... and everything was awesome! The kids had a great time together and it was great to see all of the family.

Was nice to get a few pics of all the kids with Nanny, their great grandmother, who is an amazing woman at the age of 92(?)!! I can't imagine being in the same place as my children, grand children, and great grand children. It's must be quite a feeling!

Another great Christmas in the books! What an amazing an magical time of year...



2 comments:

OSMA said...

your nanny does not look 92, that's amazing! i love how she and lil are looking at each other. also, what kind of cake is the yellow one? it's making me want to bake one tomorrow morning for breakfast.

Anonymous said...

Very thought provoking.winter wedding dresses pumps christian louboutin. Accessories