Welcome to In The Present Tense!------------------------------Celebrating 20 Years of Pearl Jam

Monday, June 18, 2007

On the Road w/ Buenos Aires II 2005

The end of last week I had a road trip for business and I was to be in the car for about 2 1/2 to 3 hours so i decided to pop in the Buenos Aires boot from 11-26-2005. I had downloaded both of the BA shows a while back but never actually got around to listening to either one of them. So I figured I had a straight 2 plus hours in the car why not give it a shot. So I popped in BAII and I have to say I had an awesome car ride!! I had heard about the BA crowds and how energetic and loud they were but I was actually blown away by it. Opening with MFC was totally killer not to mention it's a great song to drive to! Probably one of the best versions of I Beleive In Miracles at this show too!

So just wanted to tell that little story about a sweet drive with a great boot. Nothing like driving 80 mph with the windows down cranking some great music! And, if you don't have these shows... go get them! I have added a 2005 bootleg section to the site and both shows are ready to go!! (These boots are MP3 only, FLACs are not available for the 2005 shows)

And yes... they actually do sing the guitar parts!!!

No comments: