Welcome to In The Present Tense!------------------------------Celebrating 20 Years of Pearl Jam

Friday, July 13, 2007

New Orleans 8/14/2000

Another addition to the 2000 Bootleg section today with the New Orleans show. A stellar performance of "Long Road" opens the show followed by an explosive "Grievance"!! This is actually one of my most listened to boots in my collection. I could listen to "Long Road" everyday and never get tired of it. The seldom played "Rival" makes an appearance as well as the kickass "Sonic Reducer"!! I swear if Pearl Jam chose to be a punk rock band they would be, by far, the best punk rock band to slash through three chords! Then again... they can pretty much do anything. Excellent show! Hope you enjoy as much as I do.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanx again man
Ive wanted to buy some of the official bootlegs from the US leg of the 2000 tour but they are unavailable in my country and now thanx 2 U I have the chance to listen to them and what is more download&burn them in great quality:)