Welcome to In The Present Tense!------------------------------Celebrating 20 Years of Pearl Jam

Friday, June 10, 2011

Vitoria, Lisbon I & II Added to 2006 Bootleg Section

Three more shows have been added to the 2006 bootleg section today. I'm going to do my best to keep getting several shows uploaded each week and hopefully get through the entire '06 tour within the next several weeks. I think I have 14 more Euro shows to go and then it's on to Australia and Hawaii.

Shows added today:
9-02-2006 Vitoria, Spain
9-04-2006 Lisbon, Portugal
9-05-2006 Lisbon, Portugal

3 comments:

lin said...

I get much in your theme really winter wedding dresses thank your very much i will come every day

kevin21 said...

Newports Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes 2011

Newport Cigarette Wholesale

Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Michigan Stamp Wholesale

outlook fly said...

With Office 2010, you're in control of getting things done and delivering amazing results according to your schedule. When you use Microsoft Office 2010 , you're getting the familiar and intuitive Office experience across PCs, Smart phones, and Web browsers on the go.